Solder 50/50 Reels
Available in 250 grams reels and 500 grams reels
10kgs reels are also available ( Contact Sales office if required.)
Solder 50/50 500gram Reels
1) Soldering Iron Safety
• Never touch the element or tip of the soldering iron. It is very hot and will burn
• Hold wires to be heated with tweezers, pliers or clamps to avoid receiving burns from objects that are heated.
• Keep the cleaning sponge wet during use.
• To the extent possible, conduct soldering on a solid, level surface and always return the soldering iron to its stand when not in use. Never put it down on your workbench. Be sure the iron is secure in its stand so it cannot inadvertently dislodge onto the work surface.
• Turn unit off or unplug the iron when not in use.
2) Exposure Avoid inhalation of soldering smoke/fumes.
The smoke formed during soldering is mostly from the flux. Inhalation of flux fumes during soldering may cause irritation and damage of mucous membranes and respiratory system. Eyes may become irritated from contact with smoke from soldering.
To reduce exposure:
• Conduct work in a well-ventilated area.
• Avoid breathing fumes/smoke by keeping your head to the side of, not above, your work. The Addition of a small fan positioned behind the worker to blows air across the work area can help move fumes away from the breathing zone.
• Use lead free (preferable) or low lead solder whenever possible.
• Keep cleaning solvents in dispensing bottles to reduce inhalation hazards.
• Always wash your hands with soap and water after soldering.